The below terms of service are applicable to all Users of www.sjpb.in, the WebPortal.
“Sri Jagannath Promoters & Builders”, (hereinafter referred to as “SJPB”), represents the “Service Provider” and is interchangeable.
“Products” imply all offerings of Sri Jagannath Promoters & Builders” that are including but are not limited to the WebPortal as above.
“You” addresses the individual User reading and agreeing to these Terms.
“Apartment Complex”, hereinafter referred to as the “Complex”, can mean a Villa Complex or an Apartment Complex. It can also imply any such Organisation of Users utilizing the Products.
“Website” means the specific WebPortal of the specific Complex, accessible to Residents and Office Staff of only that Complex.
“Association”, “Society”, and “RWA” are used interchangeably.
“Website ” is a Product of Sri Jagannath Promoters & Builders. SJPB plays the role of a custodian for the information stored by the User via either of these Products on Servers maintained by SJPB or its vendors.
TERMS OF SERVICE
SJPB provides its service to you, subject to the following Terms of Service (“ToS”), which may be updated by us from time to time with information to you.
1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
SJPB provides a suite of Products including The “Website” which provides the Central Database of the Complex, integrated with Tools for Communication, Facility Management, Billing, and Accounting.
3. USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the UserID and password you choose when you create your account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify SJPB of any unauthorized use of your password. SJPB will not be liable for any consequence arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
4. ABUSE OF SERVICE
You understand that all information (such as data files, written text, audio files, images, or any other media) that you may have access to as part of, or through your use of the Products of SJPB is the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. SJPB takes no responsibility for abusive content, and it is the responsibility of the users to regulate such content. SJPB takes no responsibility for any data generated within any of its Products and published or distributed outside by the user.
SJPB reserves the right to suspend its service to Users involved in service abuse.
5. LIST OF PROHIBITED ITEMS
Users are prohibited from aiding in the sale/exchange of any item present in the below list. This is only a partial list and items can be added as and when prohibited by law or brought to the notice of SJPB.
Any item that restrict transfer, other unauthorized sale – Alcohol or tobacco products – Blood, bodily fluids or parts – Bulk email or mailing lists that contain names, addresses, phone numbers, or other personal identifying info Burglary tools, including but not limited to lock-picks or motor vehicle keys – Controlled substances or illegal drugs, substances and items used to manufacture controlled substances and drug paraphernalia -Counterfeit currency, coins and stamps, tickets, as well as equipment designed to make them – Counterfeit, replica, or knock-off brand name goods – Coupons or gift cards that restrict transfer, other unauthorized coupons or gift cards – False identification cards, forged certificates – Fireworks, firearms and explosives – Gambling items, including but not limited to lottery tickets – Material that infringes copyright, including but not limited to software or other unauthorized digital goods sale – Pornography – Pet animal parts, blood, or fluids – Prescription drugs and medical devices, including but not limited to prescription or contact lenses, defibrillators, hypodermic needles or hearing aids – Stolen property, or property with serial number removed or altered, anything else that is illegal or trading/ sale of which is restricted/ licensed by law and You do not have the license to do so.
Items can be included in the above list as and when prohibited.
6. NO RESALE OF SERVICE
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Products, use of the Products, or access to the Products.
7. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
As SaaS products, all SJPB offerings will undergo continuous modifications in their Features and Service. In case any feature or service is phased out, adequate time and notice will be given to you, so that you may retain the Information assets created by you as part of that Feature. Beyond the time given, you agree that SJPB shall not be liable to you or to any third party.
8. SJPB PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that the Products contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Except as expressly authorized by SJPB, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Products, in whole or in part. You also agree not to extract the code or reverse-engineer it in any way. Any attempt at hacking or unlawful use of the Products can and will invite the maximum prosecution allowable under the law.
9. WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
Our Warranties. We warrant that
the Products shall perform materially in accordance with the Functionality listed in Features List shared or published periodically.
the functionality of the Products will not be materially decreased during a subscription term. A Subscription Term is defined by the term for which the Subscription Payment is already made. For any breach of either such warranty, your exclusive remedy shall be Termination of Use including Refund of Advance Payments made for the Subscription Term.
For integrations of the Product with 3rd Party Software or Hardware, SJPB warrants that it will perform due diligence while selecting the 3rd Party Software or Hardware. However, SJPB does not warrant error-free functioning of such 3rd Party Software or Hardware.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall either party’s aggregate liability arising out of or related to these Terms/Agreement, whether in contract, tort, or under any other theory of liability, exceed the total amount paid by you under the current active Subscription Term.
In specific SJPB is not liable to respond to queries from third parties about a Multi-Dwelling Unit’s use of the Product. All queries must come from the officially designated Users of the Complex itself.
By using this Product You confirm that You have the legal authority of uploading and sharing the specific data that You would upload or share on this Product. You indemnify SJPB of any disputes regarding the ownership of such data.
11. SUPPORT SLA
All Support queries are to be lodged via support email which can be sent to [email protected]
In order to use the Products, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration, a user is required to give their contact information and proof of being associated with the Complex. The registration information given by the user must always be accurate, correct, and up to date. This ensures the user can get the maximum benefit from the Product.
13. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The User stores information about himself/herself under his/her User Profile. Information provided is available to the User and the Administrative Users belonging to the same complex as the user. The Visitor information entered in Website Security is available to the Unit to which the Visitor is visiting, and to the Administrative Users belonging to the same complex as the user. The Domestic Staff information entered in Website Security is available to the Flats in which the specific Domestic Staff member works and to the Administrative Users belonging to the specific Multi-Dwelling Unit. The Vendor information entered is available to the Administrative Users belonging to the specific Multi-Dwelling Unit. Administrative Users may also enter their Personal Information of the Users. SJPB takes no responsibility for the accuracy of such data entered by the Users or Administrative Users.
This Personal Information is retained for the period covered by the Subscription Term unless the Administrative Users choose to delete the Personal Information.
14. NEWS PAPER BILLS & SUBSCRIPTIONS TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Annual Subscriptions can be availed by giving a cheque in favor of Times of India.
2. You can issue only 1 cheque from the account so in case you would like to subscribe to 2 newspapers, you will need to provide 2 cheques from different accounts.
3. To make an annual subscription you may enroll your interest here. We will, within 48 hours pass on the same to the vendor to contact you regarding the same and provide the full Terms and Conditions for the same.
4. All subscriptions booked online until the 10th of the current month will be applicable from the next month. All subscriptions paid for after that date will be applicable from the month after that. E.g. all subscriptions paid for until midnight of 27th of Feb will be applicable from 1st of March until the 28th Feb/ 29th Feb of the following. All subscriptions booked on 28th Feb will start from the following 1st April.
5. The contract for delivery of the newspaper is between yourself and the newspaper vendor/ publisher. The platform is only bringing the offer to its residents and is not responsible for the payment/ delivery of the newspaper or any other issue that you may have with the newspaper or the newspaper vendor.
6. This offer is made by the newspaper vendor this platform is not overseeing the price, discount, or any other terms of the contract or the offer.
7. The special annual offer is only available in the newspapers listed in the section.
8. The newspaper vendor offers you the option to change the newspaper choice from amongst those listed above once a month by intimating the vendor in advance as per the terms he may communicate for the same. Any changes in your choice of the newspaper during this are not governed or managed by the platform.
9. This offer is currently available to select blocks due to initial tie-ups. We may soon extend the same to other blocks once available.
10. The annual cost here is only an approximate annual cost of your monthly subscription as per the guidance of the vendor. The actual costs may differ as per the respective prices of the newspaper.
11. This offer is made by the newspaper vendor this platform is not overseeing the price, discount, or any other terms of the contract or the offer.
12. The special annual offer is only available in the newspapers listed in the section.
13. The newspaper vendor offers you the option to change the newspaper choice from amongst those listed above once a month by intimating the vendor in advance as per the terms he may communicate for the same. Any changes in your choice of the newspaper during this are not governed or managed by the platform.
14. This offer is currently available to select blocks due to initial tie-ups. We may soon extend the same to other blocks once available.
15. The annual cost here is the only for your reference, an approximate annual cost of your monthly subscription as per the guidance of the vendor. The actual costs may differ as per the respective prices of the newspaper.
15. PAYMENTS ONLINE:
The following terms and conditions will apply to the user of Harmony Greens’s online payment gateway service offered through the web portal for payment of CAM Bills. Please go through the conditions carefully and if acceptable, you may register and transact for e-payment on Harmony Greens’s Website. The records of Harmony Greens and/or the Payment Service Provider, generated by the transactions arising out of the use of the Service, including the time the transaction is recorded shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of the transaction.
Payments for the Harmony Greens CAM Bills may be made through an electronic and automated collection and remittance service (the “Payment Gateway”) hosted through (The payment Gateway Service Provider). The Payment Gateway service is provided to you in order to facilitate access to make quick payments online. The web portal makes no representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway. You expressly agree that your use of this online payment service is entirely at your own risk.
1. The web portal has made this service available to you as a matter of convenience. The web portal expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this service. You agree and acknowledge that you shall be solely responsible for your conduct and that The web portal reserves the right to terminate your rights to use the service immediately.
2. In no way shall The web portal or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data, or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the access to, use of, or reliance on the Payment Gateway services.
3. The web portal and the Payment Service Providers assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of (i) the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with the use of the Payment Gateway; or (ii) any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
4. You shall indemnify and hold harmless The web portal and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions.
5. Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by you, The web portal does not represent or guarantee that the use of the payment gateway will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
6. The web portal, the Payment Service Providers, and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of the information contained at this site.
DEBIT/CREDIT CARD, BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
The debit/credit card details provided by you for use of the Payment Gateway will be correct and accurate and you shall not use a debit/credit card, which is not lawfully owned by you. You further agree and undertake to provide a correct and valid debit/credit card details. You may make your payments to The web portal by using a Debit/Credit Card or through using your Online Banking Account. When You initiate a payment transaction and/or issue an online payment Instruction and provide Your Card / Bank details:
1. You warrant that You are fully and lawfully entitled to use such Credit / Debit Card, Bank Account for such transactions,
2. You are responsible to ensure that the Card, Bank Account details provided by You are accurate,
3. You are authorizing the debit to the nominated Card, Bank account for the settlement of payment of services selected by you along with the Applicable charges and taxes.
15. A) REFUND POLICY
All sales of meters will be considered final. No refund will be issued on payments, once done.
15. A) REFUND POLICY
All sales of meters will be considered final. No cancellations will be accepted on payments, once done. All sales of meters will be considered final. No cancellations will be accepted on payments, once done.
16. CONTACT US
If you have questions concerning the return/cancellation policy or any other queries then please contact us at: [email protected]
SJPB takes every precaution to protect users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the portal, the information is protected both online and offline. We have enabled SSL encryption so as to ensure that your data remains encrypted during transmission to and from the site. These precautions, though the industry standard is nonetheless only as secure as the end-users practice. To ensure that unauthorized parties do not get access to information on this portal, we encourage all users to make sure that they log off from all sessions – especially from public computers such as internet cafes.
As part of our disaster recovery strategy, we have regular backups taken to protect you from sudden data loss. If you have any questions about the security at our portal, you can send an email to [email protected].